Dr. David Taylor is a Board Certified Orthodontic Specialist Located in McAllen, Texas. We service the surrounding cities and the entire Rio Grande Valley. He diagnoses and completes all treatments, which ensures superior results and continuity of care.
Becoming a Board-Certified Orthodontist
- member and Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada
- Vanguard Society member of the American Association of Orthodontists Foundation
- American Dental Association and Texas Dental Association member
- former President of the Rio Grande Valley District Dental Society.
Providing the Finest Orthodontic Services for McAllen
Dr. Taylor, DDS Qualifications and Training:
Orthodontist 2007-Present. Practicing Orthodontist for 13 years.
American Board of Orthodontics
Board Certification As An Orthodontist
Original Certification: 3/1/2008
Current Certification: 2/1/2018
University of Detroit Mercy
Degree Name: Master of Science and Certificate in Orthodontics
Field Of Study- Orthodontics
Graduation Date 2007
University of Western Ontario
Degree Name: DDS 2001 – 2005
Dr. Taylor Professional Associations
- Vice President UWODSS (University of Western Ontario Dental Student Society) (2004/05), Social Director UWODSS (2003/04), Class Social Representative UWODSS (2002/03), Class Vice-President UWODSS (2001/02)
- American Dental Association – ADA Member See Dr. Taylors ADA Profile Here
- Canadian Dental Association – Member
- Ontario Dental Association – Member
- Graduated with Distinction
- Dean’s Honor List (all 4 years)
- 1st Quartile Standing (all 4 years) -
- Ontario Dental Association Proficiency Award
- Toronto Academy of Dentistry Crown and Bridge Study Club Award
- Dr. Sam Ioannidis Award in Operative Dentistry
- Dr. Gerald Z. Wright Entrance Award
Additionally, Dr. Taylor enjoys traveling, snowboarding, wakeboarding, playing rugby, working out, and listening to music.
Choosing an Orthodontist is a Serious Decision
When choosing an orthodontist for your family, you have a lot to think about. Above all, your decision should be based on the orthodontist’s expertise and experience. You should also for a commitment to providing the most advanced orthodontic treatment in a comfortable, convenient setting for the whole family. After all, having braces should be fun, easy, and fit your budget.
To that end, Dr. Taylor is recognized by his colleagues and patients as a consummate professional. He is also widely recognized in our community for providing excellent orthodontic treatment for children and adults.
- There is a difference between Orthodontists, therefore, it’s important to know what it means to be an Orthodontic Specialist and a Board Certified Orthodontist.
- Make the choice that’s right for your family. When you schedule a consultation, you can discover how we make exceptional orthodontic treatment fun, easy, and affordable.
- It’s not necessary to get a referral from a Dentist in order to schedule a consultation. You can contact our office directly by the web, Facebook, email, or by phone.
Get a Free Consultation with Dr. Taylor!
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about your orthodontic health. Simply call us at 956.630.6166, or complete the form below and we'll get back to you.