Dr. Taylor is a Board Certified Orthodontic Specialist. He diagnoses and completes all treatment, which ensures superior results and continuity of care.
Originally from Toronto, Ontario Canada, Dr. Taylor completed his DDS at the University of Western Ontario and his Master of Science in Orthodontics at Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry. The Taylor family moved to the Rio Grand Valley in 2010 and they love the beautiful weather and the friendly community.
Dr. Taylor, DDS Qualifications and Training:
Orthodontist 2007-Present. Practicing Orthodontist for 11 years.
Board Certification As An Orthodontist
Original Certification: 3/1/2008
Current Certification: 2/1/2018
Degree Name: Master of Science and Certificate in Orthodontics
Field Of Study- Orthodontics
Graduation Date 2007
Degree Name: DDS 2001 – 2005
Dr. Taylor Professional Associations
- Vice President UWODSS (University of Western Ontario Dental Student Society) (2004/05), Social Director UWODSS (2003/04), Class Social Representative UWODSS (2002/03), Class Vice-President UWODSS (2001/02)
- American Dental Association – ADA Member See Dr Taylors ADA Profile Here
- Canadian Dental Association – Member
- Ontario Dental Association – Member
- Graduated with Distinction
- Dean’s Honor List (all 4 years)
- 1st Quartile Standing (all 4 years) -
- Ontario Dental Association Proficiency Award
- Toronto Academy of Dentistry Crown and Bridge Study Club Award
- Dr. Sam Ioannidis Award in Operative Dentistry
- Dr. Gerald Z. Wright Entrance Award
In his spare time, Dr. Taylor enjoys traveling, snowboarding, wakeboarding, playing rugby, working out and listening to music.
Choosing an Orthodontist is a Serious Decision
There is a lot to think about when choosing an orthodontist for your family. That decision should be based on the orthodontist’s expertise and experience and a commitment to providing the most advanced orthodontic treatment in a setting that is comfortable and convenient for the entire family. Having braces should fun, easy and fit your budget.
Dr. Taylor is recognized by his colleagues and patients as a consummate professional and is widely recognized in our community for providing excellent orthodontic treatment for children and adults.
- There is a difference in Orthodontists… know what it means to be an Orthodontic Specialist and a Board Certified Orthodontist.
- Make the choice that’s right for your family … Schedule a consultation and discover how we make exceptional orthodontic treatment fun, easy and affordable.
- A referral from a Dentist is not necessary to schedule a consultation. You can contact our office directly by the web, Facebook, email or by phone.