Invisalign iTero 3D Digital Scanner Available at APSO Serving McAllen and The Rio Grande Valley!
Let’s face it— it’s not easy to stop your gag reflex when getting a goop-filled dental impression made! But now, the 3D Digital Scanner solves this problem!
In short, old-school impressions are no longer the only option. Due to its state-of-the-art technology, the iTero scanner easily makes a great—and comfortable—first impression. In other words, you’ll no longer have to deal with those trays and putty impressions!
The iTero scanner allows Dr. Taylor to take a digital impression—a highly accurate, digital 3D image of the individual characteristics of your teeth and gum tissue. Using this digital scanner is all about keeping you comfortable while delivering precise imagery, without the goop or gagging associated with conventional impressions. The digital scan is then used to create your Invisalign treatment plan to deliver the beautiful smile of your dreams!
The benefits of the iTero 3-D Digital Scanner are many.
1. You will have a much better experience now that Invisalign treatment no longer requires impression.
– no gooey mess associated with impression materials
– no gagging
– shorter appointment than impressions
– no unpleasant taste
– results in faster delivery times of your Invisalign treatment plan and aligners
2. The iTero scan produces a more accurate impression with more detail.
– more accurate than impressions
– produces better fitting aligners
– eliminates the need to retake impressions multiple times
– results in better treatment outcome
3. The iTero scan is safe
– does not expose you to radiation
– uses a laser to generate the images