Happy New Year From All of us at A Perfect Smile!
What will you resolve to do in 2021? Usually, resolutions include things like eating less or getting in shape, but this year, why not try something different? If you’ve ever wanted a beautiful and healthy smile, there’s no time like the present! As parents, we tend to always put our children first, but if you are not satisfied with your smile, we can help you too!
Very kind people! The entire staff are always so helpful & friendly. It feels good to walk into a place where everyone is always smiling no matter what kind of day they are having. I would highly recommend this place to all my friends & family.” – M.D.
At A Perfect Smile Orthodontics, we can help you to realize your resolution by offering the best possible care at affordable prices in a warm and caring environment. Our mission is to provide the highest quality orthodontic care for our patients and ensure that every guest has a positive and enjoyable experience every time they visit our practice!
We treat children and adults of all ages, and strive to make you feel at home. Our friendly and compassionate staff go the extra mile to make sure your visits are pleasant and pain-free.
Call us at 956.630.6166, or complete the form below and we will contact you!
Dr. Taylor and Dr. Mekraksakit are here to help you achieve your 2021 goals! We offer a wide variety of options for braces, some of which are invisible! We have many finance plans and accept insurance. Additionally, we provide a FREE, no obligation consultation to go over all options available to you! We are committed to helping you select what works best for you or your family members.
Oral Health Impacts Overall Health
You may not be aware, but there are significant health benefits to having well-aligned teeth and jaws. In addition to affecting physical health, it also affects mental health. Malocclusion can cause oral health issues which can affect your overall health especially as you start to get older. Everybody knows about the importance of good oral hygiene and regular dental visits. But misaligned teeth can cause a lot of dental problems including:
- Increased plaque and decay. Crowded or misaligned teeth can constantly trap food particles in small cracks and crevices. Even with brushing and flossing, it can be difficult to get into those tiny areas, which can lead to cavities and more expensive and time-consuming dental procedures.
- Gum disease. There are different stages to gum disease, which can cause major problems with oral health, which also affects overall health.
- Jaw disorders and pain. If the jaw or teeth are not aligned properly, you may experience chronic headaches, jaw popping, and TMJ.
- Speech problems. The tongue has as much to do with speech as the voice. If your tongue is hampered by teeth that restrict its movement, you may have trouble annunciating, or speak with a lisp.
- Breathing problems. Depending on the severity of malocclusion, your ability to breathe properly can be affected. This, in and of itself, can cause health problems too.
- Not being able to properly digest food. If you can’t chew well because of a misaligned bite, you may not be breaking down your food well which can lead to digestive issues.
- Facial asymmetry if the upper and lower jaw are not aligning properly.
Dr. Taylor, your enthusiasm surpasses our passive culture. I have never been to a facility of any kind in which ALL OF THE STAFF are upbeat. I know this is because of you!”
Self Esteem and Self-Confidence
Unfortunately, both kids and adults can experience self-esteem issues if they are embarrassed by their smile. Teenagers can be particularly brutal to kids that have orthodontic issues. Adults can experience problems too with the way they feel about themselves, and it’s not uncommon for anyone with crooked teeth to find themselves smiling with their mouths closed, or covering their mouths with their hand when speaking, smiling, laughing, or eating in public.
Here at A Perfect Smile, we strive to make it as easy and feasible as possible for you to get the smile you’ve always dreamed of. We offer payment options to fit just about every budget, because it is our mission to provide both exceptional and affordable orthodontic treatment. We accept insurance and will be happy to check with your provider to see if you have orthodontic benefits. Even if you do not, we offer in-house financing with low monthly payments. We also accept Care Credit.
What I loved the best was that they really do care about every step of the treatment, even uneventful things happening during treatment, and the consultation coordination with your dentist if need be. Now that is truly a caring orthodontist.” – Melissa M
At your free consultation, we will provide a thorough examination including x-rays. Once this is completed, we’ll sit down with you and go over the various options for braces depending on your situation and budget, and can give you a price quote as well. In addition to offering traditional braces and clear, ceramic braces, we also offer Invisalign, which is a method of straightening teeth that is virtually invisible. In fact, Dr. Taylor is an Elite status Invisalign provider and has treated hundreds of patients, some of whom that were told previously that they weren’t a candidate for Invisalign. This is a common option for adults, since your “braces” are invisible, even at close range.
Give us a call today for your FREE consultation, and make 2021 the year that you realize your dream of a perfect and beautiful smile!
Call us at 956.630.6166, or complete the form below now!